|Courtesy of Pinterest|
It's amazing how time gets away from you when you're not feeling very good. It's amazing how time gets away from you even when you are feeling good. I've just entered my 14th week of pregnancy (AWOOHOO!) and my energy is coming back and my gag reflex is not rearing its ugly head quite as badly. Have I shared too much? We're all friends here, right? With new energy comes tackling the multitude of projects around our house. As promised, I'm including just a few things on my To-Do list for the beginning of 2012.
- Have you read "Organized Simplicity" by Tsh Oxenreider? It is brilliant! I'd like to go through her step-by-step and room-by-room plan for cleaning and organizing. It's exciting to even think about that level of clean happening! Chills!
- De-clutter! I need to clean out the room that will belong to our beloved offspring come July and start going through boxes out in the garage to get rid of the clutter I know is hanging around. You know how you can just sense its presence sometimes? Come out, come out, clutter! That's where I'm at.
- Researching baby furniture and baby items and finally making those purchases. Oh my goodness, this seems like an impossible task sometimes. Thankfully, the book "Baby Bargains" by Denise & Alan Fields has been a huge help to me and Mr. N. in taming the crazy.
- Helping our front yard. Let's just say that the term "curb appeal" can't be applied to our front yard right now. It's not horrible, but it's a product of the previous owners tastes (and my neglect) and doesn't possess the charm that I really wish for our house, mostly because I haven't figured out what to plant and what to rip out yet.
- Planning our back yard. We had a great little garden growing last year, and we'd like to make it even bigger this year! I'm hoping to also get a lot of other plants established this year and some of the weird stuff back there ripped out to make room for the new. Plus, we'd like to have our un-traditional baby shower in the back yard, so even more incentive to get it together.